How do I apply?
Applying Online using the AUC e-Internship system will allow you to:
- Create your own personal account for future visits.
- Return to view and update your personal history form at
- Apply to more than one Internship notice.
- Monitor the status of an Internship notices for which you have
- Receive e-mail correspondence about Internship notices for
which you have applied.
- You are strongly encouraged to apply to an advertised
Internship notice for which you consider you are qualified. Upon completion of the
personal history form, online applications will be acknowledged via e-mail.
- To start the online application process, applicants are
required to register online for a personal account.
- After opening the account, applicants may apply for
Internship programs using the AUC personal history form provided. Once the personal
history form has been completed for a particular Internship, it can be saved and
used for future applications. The personal history form may be modified as
necessary for future applications.
- Please check your qualifications against the
requirements displayed in the position description.
- All applications must be received before the Internship
notice closing deadline.
- Once an application has been submitted, it will be
transmitted to the appropriate office for review.